1) Zero Motorcycles Inc – Zero Motorcycles Inc designs, manufactures and markets high-performance electric motorcycles to compete and win in the growing global electric vehicle market.
2) SANYO Energy Corporation – A world leader in the development and production of power sources and commercial secondary battery products, SANYO developed the innovative CADNICA Nickel Cadmium battery in 1964.
4) G.S.Battery USA – GS Battery is the American subsidiary of GS Yuasa Corporation of Japan, which are formed after the merger of Japan Storage Battery and Yuasa Battery in 2004.
5) GP Batteries USA – GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. The Group is principally engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products.
6) House of Batteries – House of Batteries is a master distributor and custom battery pack assembler for every major battery manufacturer in every battery chemistry for every electronic application.
7) LG Chemical America – LG Chemical is a leading chemical company in Korea in terms of both size and performance. It is a vertically integrated chemical company that manufactures a wide range of products.
8) Micro Power Electronics – Micro Power have developed more than 1,000 different battery systems, from those using Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries to the most advanced Lithium-ion systems and smart battery packs.
10) Quallion – Quallion was founded to develop and manufacture “QUALity Lithium ION” rechargeable power sources for unique and challenging applications by co-founder, Alfred E. Mann.
Convert Your Own Electric Car
Want to know how to convert a conventional automobile into a plug in electric car? If you do, download the 20 DIY Electric Car Conversion Videos e-book.
The e-book will show you videos of homemade electric cars and the different components needed for the conversion project. Click on the link below to download the free e-book now!